Integrated Solutions with
Sun's Electronic Controllers
High Country Tek Inc., or HCT, supplies industry-unique, physically tough, sealed controllers that complement Sun's electro-proportional valve products. These controllers add value to systems suppliers by allowing them to pre-assemble, test, and deliver complete solutions ready to install by the end user.
Most HCT products are designed to connect directly to the valve coil and can be used with proportional valve products that are rated at 12 or 24 Vdc. Operational adjustments and limits are made via a simple-to-use, PC-based graphical user interfaces or wizards, eliminating the need for costly programming.
The controllers are fully encapsulated, allowing them to be mounted to virtually any flat surface, or even directly to the manifold, resulting in an integrated package that:
- Minimizes external wiring
- Reduces potential connection errors and electrical losses
- Decreases installation time
Controllers are available in various input/output configurations to suit system requirements or as pre-configured, application-specific solutions for commonly used systems such as hydraulic fan drives, hydraulic generators, or hydrostatic transmission operation.
- General-purpose valve drivers and programmable controllers available
- Application-ready, special-function controllers for hydraulic fan drives, hydraulic gensets, hydrostats, etc.
- Mobile and industrial controller formats to suit environment
- Physically tough controllers of various input/output configurations
- Extended operating temperature on most items (-40° C to +85° C or -40° F to +185° F)
- Seal rating between IP67 and IP69K dependent on controller and connector
- Wide operating supply voltage (9–32 Vdc typical)
- Command standards include SAE J1939, voltage and current loop
- Direct mount to manifold feature – smaller, more complete package delivered
Learn more about Sun Custom Integrated Packages.
Click here for a PDF of this Highlight.